Experience Malaysia Healthcare, Embrace Malaysian Hospitality
Malaysia is home to one of the best healthcare facilities in the world and is increasingly gaining acceptance as the leading destination for affordable, world-class healthcare.
At Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council (MHTC), we care for the well-being of healthcare travelers arriving into Malaysia and strive to give the ultimate healthcare travel experience through an end-to-end service. Come on board on a healthcare journey that pledges top-notch quality care for your peace of mind.
Providing seamless experience
Designed with healthcare travelers’ comfort as our main priority
As we continue to grow, our aim is to create initiatives that provides value-added services in enhancing the overall healthcare journey through a seamless end-to-end service. We invite you to explore the MHTC’s Meet and Greet Service available at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), Malaysia’s international gateway. Healthcare travelers will be greeted by our friendly and dedicated Malaysia Healthcare lounge team as soon as they step out of the aerobridge, from arrival to handover for a stress-free airport experience. Experience a personalised healthcare journey tailored just for healthcare travelers. The services are aimed at making their journey as pleasant, relaxing and efficient as possible.
From arrival to transfer of healthcare travelers
Embark on an incredible healthcare journey
Our dedicated Malaysia Healthcare Lounge teams will escort healthcare travelers every step of the way. Unwind and freshen up at our Malaysia Healthcare Lounge and experience our warm hospitality. Enjoy an array of light refreshments as our committed team attend to their needs.
We are with you every step of the way
- A dedicated Malaysia Healthcare Lounge (MHL) personnel will wait for the patient and his/her companions at the KLIA aerobridge/gate to escort them to the immigration counter
- Wheel chair service will be provided if needed (Hospital/Patient must indicate during initial request)
- MHTC will assist (where possible) for a smooth and fast immigration clearance for patient and companions
- MHTC is not responsible for insufficient documents of patient and/or their companion(s) and any other immigration issues raised towards them
- Hospital must ensure complete supporting documents of patient is submitted
- Patient will be brought to the designated baggage carousel for baggage pick-up after immigration clearance – No porter service (baggage handling) will be provided by Malaysia Healthcare Lounge personnel
- For less able patients, MHL personnel will assist in luggage handling (up to the discretion and prerogative of MHL personnel
- For lost baggages, MHL personnel will assist the patient to lodge a report at the Lost & Found counter at KLIA
Malaysia Healthcare Lounge
- Malaysia Healthcare Lounge personnel will escort the patient and their companions to the Malaysia Healthcare Lounge located at the arrival hall of KLIA upon successful baggage collection (or report of lost baggage)
- Light refreshments will be served to patient and their companions
Handover to hospital representative
- Patient and companions will sign a handover form and patient will be handed over to their hospital representative
- The handover form is to mark the handover between parties and the completion of MGS service by MHTC
Location of Malaysia Healthcare Lounge
We are located at KLIA main terminal building, level 3, Gate 8 next to Resorts World Counter
To book, please email email@example.com
MGS Operating Hours : 0900hrs – 2300 hrs (GMT +8 Kuala Lumpur)
*50% surcharge applies for flights arriving 2201hrs – 0859hrs
Take advantage of our special offer.
Starting 1st July 2018
Original price RM200 (inclusive of 0% GST)
Now 35% off, RM130 (inclusive of 0% GST) For member hospitals
Now 25% off, RM150 (inclusive of 0% GST) For partners